Sunday, July 22, 2012

Some news... :)


This is going to be short and sweet just as a quick update.  I got a call a few days ago that the agency had lined up a new potential match!  I'm pretty excited about it, especially because of how great of a match the agency thinks we are :)
I am not going to give any more details until my application has been approved by the intended parent and until I have approved their file.  I am trying not to get too excited yet until I know this is the right match, for us :) I am prepared to wait a little longer if it doesn't feel right.  Like I've said before, this is a major experience in my life and I want it to be the best it can be.
Have a good Sunday, I should have 'news' very soon since the agency says this match would move VERY quickly.  :)

2 comments: