Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meet the Parent! :)

So we finally have a date set to meet the intended dad that I will be a gestational surrogate for!  The BIG DAY is set for Aug 29 and we will meet at the agency in Wisconsin!
If all goes well, the dad plans to come back to CR to meet my family/friends and to see the community and my workplace.  Steven and I are both so excited that this process has started moving along and we can't wait to finally meet the ID.
We also know that the ID is completely supportive of me blogging this journey.  He knows that this will be a good outlet for me, all the while, promoting positive and ethical surrogacy ideas.  That made me extremely happy.  As of right now, his identity will stay private and I don't plan on posting photos or his name, unless he gives me the Ok to do so.  But, I will be sure to share anything and everything you may or may not want to know! ha!  :)

Also, the agency gals have said that this will most likely move pretty quickly after our first meeting with a tentative TRANSFER in October!  Yikes, I might be pregnant in just a few short months!  :)

So, the countdown begins... we are meeting in less than 18 days!  WOOOHOOOO!  I can't wait to post after we meet.

2 comments:

  1. Congtats to you. i am also in the program and will get to meet the dads in feb. i also am excited that i have found a perfect match. my name is jackie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete