Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Our big reveal!

Well, up until this point you've been following MY journey without a face or a name to the IPs (intended parents).  As a surprise to most people, this wonderful couple I am going to carry a baby for, is a GREAT friend of mine and my husbands and we have MANY mutual friends.  After our wonderful doctor appointment yesterday we went back to their house & made this fun video.  We are no experts but we had seen an idea similar to this and so we made it our own!
I have SO much I want to say but for now I just wanted to get this video out to you who wanted to see it.  After the holiday is over I will sit down with a post about all my thoughts, emotions & comments about whats to come!
I hope you enjoy this video AND have a very Happy Thanksgiving!






2 comments:

  1. What an inspiration! Praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT video!!
    I watched it like 10 times so far and each time had tears in my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete