Monday, February 2, 2015

Becoming SO real!

Happy Monday everyone!  So the weekend was filled with exciting news!  I had updated you all last week on what Kellie was going thru and how she was having some issues with her follicles not growing.  Well, I think you are ALL amazing prayer warriors and just the morning after my post she got great news that everything was looking awesome!  She has had 2 ultrasounds since then and both of them were positive news!  So tonight at exactly 10:15pm she will take a set of 'trigger' shots that will prepare for her egg retrieval!  Her egg retrieval is going to be Wednesday at 9:15am (exactly 35 hours after the shot, remember?)  She is STOKED and so am I!  I think it is all starting to officially sink in with us that this is REALLY happening!!!!  We've now been in this process for almost 5 months and we are to the very final countdown!  Well... not the final countdown... haha.  But this it the end of the beginning!  :)
Today my countdown to the transfer is just 29 days away... how crazy is that?  It's going to be here before we know it. 
I am still feeling well on all my meds.  I will have a blood draw on Wednesday to test my hormone levels before I start the Estradiol injections in a few days.  I am still doing the Lupron injections and they are still very easy, painless, and so far none of the crazy side effects that I've been warned on :) I was instructed to stop my birth control pill last week and then I have just a few days left of the Doxycycline med that both Steven and I were taking.  Also still 81mg of Aspirin a day & of course my prenatal vitamin.  The meds will start to get more complicated in the coming weeks!

Keep those positive thoughts coming!  I will be sure to update after Kellie's appointment on Wednesday but I just KNOW she is going to have a wonderful outcome. 

Thanks for being awesome!  We love all the support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment