Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm JUST the oven.

Hi everyone!

Just a very quick post to clear up the question of "Is this your egg and S's sperm?"  NO NO NO.  Absolutely not.  This will NOT be my egg and never would be.

The agency I work with only does "Gestational surrogates" meaning the surrogate carries a child whom is not related to them.  It is called "Traditional surrogacy" when the the surrogate uses her own egg but the intended father's sperm.  This is a lot messier when it comes to the birth of the child since adoption would need to be involved, etc.

There are some people that can donate eggs and be totally ok with it... but, I am not one of them.  I will be  just the oven bakin' this lil bun!  :)  Hope that clears up that question!  I posted that a few posts back but I assume not everyone will be reading back thru all of them.

Still waiting to hear something!  I will be sure to post it as soon as I know anything!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for clarifying!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be a good decision of hire a surrogate mother for a cute baby. Your life could be more enjoyable when you get your own child. You can search a good surrogate agency.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am unsure what this comment means. I am a gestational carrier working with an agency waiting to be matched. I have a family of my own.

      Delete