Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Officially a MATCH

I was unavailable today for about an hour and of course that one hour I received a phone call from The Surrogacy Center with THE NEWS.

I had a voicemail from LeeAnn (the director of agency) who said she had GREAT news for me.  S loved my file and is so excited.  She gave me some direct quotes from his email- this is written by his translator/friend,  
"S  has been over the moon about the fact you have already found a surrogate and such a perfect one as well. I would like to express his deepest thanks on his behalf. He said that he was so grateful to you for finding such a positive person full of energy and wanting to share her joy of being parents with him."

Ohhhh, I definitely welled up with tears when I read that.  I can't believe I am officially matched.  The next step is I will get to look over all of his information and just be sure that I am ok with all of it- but, I am sure I will be.  After that... we MEET. I will know more information after I actually talk to LeeAnn tomorrow morning.  So, I will definitely update you all! 

I don't know what else to say other than I am SO excited. This process if finally happening!!!

Thanks for reading! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. OMG Kenzi!! That is SO SO SO SO Exciting!!!! i am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete