Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Today is the day!

The day is here for the big ultrasound!  I arrived in Oregon last night and I'm ready for today!  
My appointment is at 1pm pacific time so if you have any spare moments today to send some positive energy, thoughts and prayers my way, that would be so greatly appreciated!  If you've missed posts or aren't sure what today's appointment is about- in the past my uterine lining wouldn't grow thick enough for me to contine on with surrogacy.  I'm now using a different treatment plan and different doctor and today's ultrasound will measure the lining of my uterus and hopefully clear us to contine on this process so I can be a gestational carrier (surrogate) for this beautiful couple who want to complete their family! 
Had to snap a photo on the plane to document my big travels!  I had some delays due to ice in Iowa, but eventually I made it out and got here safely & on-time.  I'm pretty nervous for what news today could bring and I know the IPs are feeling the same way.  So... C'mon 1pm bring me some great news to share!   I will update later today, so stay tuned!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts today, my fellow It Works sister! Fluffy thoughts!!! 💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 215pm...praying you got all good news!!!!

    ReplyDelete