Thursday, February 19, 2015

A big day before the big day

Good morning everyone!  

Just wanted to do a quick post letting everyone know that today I have my lining check ultrasound.  For my past surrogacy, this was the deciding factor that determined my body wasn't ready for the transfer and it delayed the transfer a week and then the following week was cancelled.  So, it's a big day for us!  The appointment is in a few hours and we can always use some help of our friends to send out some positive vibes for us!  

I know we are all anxious to see how this will go.  For the mock cycle (test round in November) everything looked wonderful so we are praying that everything looks the same for this real cycle & we will be on track for the transfer in 13 days!  

I will post an update early afternoon when I know how everything looks :) 


Thanks for all the positivity you're gonna send our way!  Let's go team fluffy uterus!! 

1 comment: