Saturday, March 21, 2015

Keep the good news coming!

Just a quick update with my beta numbers from this week.  On Thursday I had another blood draw and they would have liked to see the number at least double from where it was on Monday (288).  Well, looks like Baby Kaufman is sticking to his/her overachiever status because the number was 1,042!  The nurse at the clinic said this is a very good number and they are more than pleased with it!  They told me to continue on my meds the same as I have been and then to schedule an ultrasound in 10 days!! Wahoooooo!!  How exciting for the first ultrasound!  I called and scheduled it for March 30 @ 8am.  You better believe I got the first appointment in the morning, haha!

I have been feeling pretty good!  A few small spells of nausea here and there but it is not bad at all.  I think the biggest thing I need to remember to do is to eat small snacks throughout the day.  I realize when I get hungry is when the nausea starts and then makes me not want to eat and then makes me feel worse by not eating! haha.  I never got sick with my boys but I did have this similar feeling so hopefully Baby Kaufman is going to go easy on me too! 

That's about all for now.  Just wanted to update on the numbers.  I am officially 5 weeks 1 day pregnant.  Crazy that the transfer was just 2 weeks ago and I am already 5+ weeks pregnant!  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment