Thursday, October 18, 2012

Easy Peasy!

Day two of the injections and everything has gone smoothly!  The Lupron injections have been very easy for me to do.  I was concerned about if I could give myself a shot but it really isn't bad at all!
Lupron has quite a list of side effects... so I have prepared myself (& friends/family) that I might become a loony in the next few weeks!  However, so far, I have felt great!  I actually feel like the Lupron makes me feel happy!  haha.  A shot of happy?  :) Is that possible? :) I doubt it.  I am sure the crazy side effects will kick in soon, but we shall see.

I have been chatting with a gal who is in the same place in this process as me; she actually has her transfer just a day after mine.  She has been on the Lupron a week longer than me and she said she hasn't noticed any side effects.  I hope that continues for me too!

I got the progesterone stuff in my package of meds too... and yikes, those needles definitely look a bit scarier!  We will see if I will be able to keep those up for 10 weeks.  I might need to switch to the suppositories.  I won't need to start the progesterone until a few days before the embryo transfer, so I have a few weeks left of just the easy Lupron! :)

Alright, that's all I have for tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment