Saturday, October 27, 2012

Feeling awesome!

I still feel amazing!  Absolutely NO side effects from the lupron injections.  I honestly still have been in fabulous moods and I kept help but wonder if this is from the lupron!  Not that being happy is unusual for me.. but I just feel extra happy!
I started the estrogen patches on Thursday.  I haven't noticed anything odd with those either! They are just small patches that I wear on my abdomen and change every other day.  The worst part of these is taking them off!  OUCH!  It's like an extra sicky bandaid.  But, so far, if that's the only pain I've had.. I will take it!

The transfer is just over 2 weeks away!  It's gonna be here before we know it!  I have another ultrasound on the 5th & at that point they will check my uterus lining again.  Hopefully it will have thickened up and we will be on target for the transfer! Fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others
    like you helped me.
    Review my blog post ... Here

    ReplyDelete